Are you looking for a forward-thinking organisation that values ingenuity, originality, and excellence?
This leading consultancy is dedicated to providing customised solutions to clients in diverse industries, ranging from energy and utilities to aerospace and defence.
The team is composed of passionate experts who strive to deliver results that exceed expectations. However, what truly sets this consultancy apart is its culture of inclusivity, empowerment, and collaboration.
Each employee's distinct abilities and viewpoints are highly regarded, and they receive the necessary support and resources to succeed.
Whether you are a seasoned professional or just beginning your career, this consultancy offers unparalleled opportunities for development, learning, and growth.
This is an excellent chance to work remotely as a Tax Accountant with occasional travel to the head office in Nottingham.
- Preparing tax computations from the start of the compliance process to final delivery, ensuring accuracy throughout.
- Conducting research on legislation, providing technical analysis on tax treatments, and assessing the impact of new legislation on investments.
- Assisting the Senior Tax Manager with group payment arrangement compliance and calculations.
- Ensuring statutory deadlines for tax return filings are met, efficiently liaising with contacts at investments when additional information is required.
- Providing guidance on a range of tax matters, including VAT, PAYE, and customs duties, and seeking advice from the Senior Tax Manager as necessary.
- Managing a portfolio of investments and serving as the point of contact for inquiries, providing advice on tax liabilities.
- Identifying and developing tax planning and advisory opportunities for clients in collaboration with the Senior Tax Manager.
- Maintaining and developing technical tax knowledge to ensure the provision of accurate and up-to-date advice to investments.
- Working flexibly as part of the close Finance team at the company, assisting Finance colleagues when needed.
You will need:
- Relevant professional qualification such as ACA or CTA (or equivalent).
- Proficiency with IT (Excel, Word, and tax software). Experience with Alphatax would be advantageous.
- Experience providing corporate tax compliance services.
- Demonstrated technical tax knowledge and experience.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.