I am delighted to be working with a well-established boutique accountancy firm located in the heart of Nottingham. With a reputation for excellence and personalised service, catering to a diverse range of clients, including small businesses, start-ups, and high-net-worth individuals. Their dedicated team of professionals combines technical expertise with strategic insights to provide comprehensive financial solutions.
As a Transactional Services Manager, you will play a pivotal role in driving our clients' financial success. You will be responsible for managing corporate finance engagements, overseeing financial transactions, and providing expert advice on mergers, acquisitions, and corporate restructuring. The ideal candidate will have a strong background in corporate finance, exceptional analytical skills, and the ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Lead and manage corporate finance engagements, including due diligence, financial modelling, and valuation analysis.
- Provide expert advice on mergers, acquisitions, and other strategic transactions.
- Conduct comprehensive financial analysis to identify growth opportunities, risks, and potential challenges.
- Prepare and present financial reports, business plans, and investment proposals to clients.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, offering proactive financial advice and solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including legal, tax, and audit, to ensure seamless execution of transactions.
- Stay updated on industry trends, regulations, and best practices in corporate finance.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience TS or Audit.
- Proven track record in managing complex financial transactions.
- Strong financial modelling and valuation skills.
- Excellent knowledge of mergers, acquisitions, and capital markets.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to build and maintain strong client relationships.
- Proficiency in financial software and tools, including Excel, financial modelling software, and valuation tools.
Please put your home postcode on your CV when applying. Our recruitment tech uses this to make sure your CV is reviewed by the relevant consultant, for the relevant job(s), in the relevant geography.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process.
If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website (macildowie.com) and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.