Macildowie are looking for an IT Helpdesk Administrator to provide technical and on site server support for their client based in Wigston. This is a stand alone role in a very fast paced environment. The Successful applicant will also assist with the running and support of various software packages, including production planning and CAD.
This is a full time permanent position.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Receive, manage and record IT help desk requests received either by telephone, web portal or email.
- Dealing with and resolving helpdesk requests e.g. adding users, Active Directory updating, e-mail account creation, networking issues, general IT trouble shooting.
- Support with the phone system Avaya
- Liaising with third party IT teams
Training is provided where necessary.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Excellent hardware and software technical knowledge with proven IT industry experience.
- Software - Windows
- Networking, Routers
- A knowledge of Access Database
- Server experience
- Excellent customer service, problem solving and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Work with professionalism and flexibility, able to work well under pressure.
- Able to prioritise, multitask and manage own workload as well as participating as part of a team.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.