A leading manufacturer in Leicestershire are looking for 2 WMS controllers to join their growing team in the control room. Having recently implemented a new WMS the successful candidate will be responsible for managing ensuring a stable product flow in order to meet high customer service levels alongside operational excellence. The hours of work are Monday Friday 2pm-10pm with a degree of flexibility needed.
- Responsibility for managing the data coming through the WMS, ensuring all product flow is analysed to ensure replen and picking are happening in line with each other.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the labour plan has been created in line with demand, whilst following legal and company requirements.
- You will be working closely with the Shift Managers updating them on any changes within the labour plan due to demand that require resources to be redeployed.
- Monitor and analyse activity and volume within the warehouse, comparing this to the activity and volume capability of each shift.
- Set and monitor operational KPIs, updating the Shift Manager on performance.
- Creating each member of staff an hourly target dependant on the task and plan, escalating any disciplinaries to the Shift Manager.
- Support and develop the implementation and improvements of the WMS system.
- Build and analyse reports on WMS performance as requested.
- You will be experienced in using either Red Prairie or Manhattan WMS.
- Previous experience of working in a control room or operations is essential.
- You will have strong IT skills and be comfortable in creating reports in Excel.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills are essential.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.