Macildowie are excited to present an Account Manager role for our client based in Peterborough. We have worked with this client on several previous occasions and have been retained to secure an experienced Account Manager to work in the exciting events market space.
If you have proven experience in the events or hospitality sector and are motivated by the chance to be the MD of your own sales pipelines then this could be a great opportunity for you.
Here's a taste of what this exciting role involves:
- Taking and acting on incoming enquiries
- Preparing quotations and costings
- Presentation of Company's products and services to clients
- Site assessment and plan preparation
- Advising clients on layout/sub contract items
- Conversion to orders via follow-up
- Negotiate terms of payment and prepare contracts
- Prepare information and orders for sub contractors, Operations Department and Site Foreman, etc
- Brief Site Manager fully - including where appropriate introduction to site/client and discussion for his/your visits to site during commencement, build and completion
- Carry out hand over to client on your contracts
- Check client satisfaction post event and ensure invoice is generated quickly
- Deal with any complaints
- Maintain contact with clients - both regular and past
- Encourage longer term contracts where possible with clients
- Attend regular sales/operations meetings to brief colleagues of your progress/activity
- Attend exhibitions and trade fairs when required
- Pro active generation of own sales leads
- Targeting new business opportunities
So what are we looking for from applicants? Well, our client's wish list looks like this:
- Experience in planning and developing a territory, qualifying opportunities and a track record in exceeding sales targets
- Experience of profiling accounts and putting together propositions
- Some experience in making professional sales presentations
- Experience of co-ordinating pre-sales resource and managing the 'sales cycle'
- Experience of identifying and generating own leads
- Able to efficiently use Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint)
- Full and clean driver's licence
- Degree or A-level qualified
If you have the experience and skills above and are motivated to make long term contributions to an organisation and your career, then this could well be the role for you. Don't delay though, our client has customers waiting for their solution so apply as soon as possible to maximise your chances of consideration for this fabulous opportunity.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.