Reporting to a UKI Sales Manager the Key Account Manager will be accountable for executing business growth plans, to deliver against the budgeted revenue/gross profit figures across our high value customers who utilise our products.
Principal Duties & Responsibilities:
- Driving the organic year on year revenue & profit growth of a small number of named high value customers
- Consistently develop new upsell and cross sell opportunities with the named customers.
- Complete and take part in Account Reviews and Opportunity Reviews to ensure that the established sales process is being followed and plans are being executed on
- Regularly meet with customers face to face to engage, build relationships and networks within the customers
- Although not a key part of the role, where appropriate and requested to work on new business from new customer opportunities
- Engaging with key stakeholders across the business
- Working closely with the Marketing department to improve the effectiveness of on and offline marketing to maximise sales opportunities
- Working closely with the professional services team to ensure the smooth delivery of solutions projects
- Living and demonstrating our values at all time: Passion, Innovation, Ownership, and Integrity.
- The job holder will be an exceptional candidate, with a proven track record in a similar role. In particular they are required to have:
- Strong sales acumen with focus on the customer experience / customer service sector
- Perform sales planning and pipeline management
- Experience in a field based account management or new business development role
- Negotiate engagement pricing and experience of winning long term multi-year contractual agreements.
- Able to demonstrate a comprehensive understanding and experience of value based selling and contracting to large enterprises
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships at both, C-level and functional levels
- Confident presentation skills with experience of presenting to C-Level audiences
- The highest work standards and structured methodologies
- Ability to multi-task within tight time frames, and rapidly amend plans and tactics in response to changes in priority or situation
- Detailed planning and control skills
- Using internal resources and business partners to provide solutions to customers' challenges
- Experience of selling technology products/services
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Solid influencing and negotiation skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills;
- Results driven and target focussed
- Excellent commercial acumen
- Strong working knowledge of CRM systems, especially Sales Force, including experience of all aspects of the sales cycle and work flow generation
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.