Do you want to work for a market-leading IT business based in the East Midlands?
Are you an account management mastermind?
If the answer is YES then please keep reading…
Macildowie are partnering with an Elearning business who are a force to be reckoned with.
This incredible company prides themselves on their longstanding commitment to delivering competitively priced solutions, which enables them to work with some of the biggest companies in the world. The eLearning industry is growing and, with the right team on-board, they can continue to push the boundaries to create innovative and engaging digital learning solutions.
So what is this game changing role… I need you if you are a software sales account manager who is
looking for their next field sales role.
The company I am working for work exclusively with FTSE 250 organisations and support their internal training needs by creating cutting-edge eLearning and software with a global reach!
Their Sales team have a hugely important role to play; identifying new business opportunities and establishing successful,long-term partnerships with our valued clients. A large part of this role involves visiting their clients at their UK and European offices to nurture these relationships and secure the sale of high-value eLearning and software projects.
What will I be doing day to day?
- Generating revenue for the company through the sale of eLearning and software solutions
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with new and existing clients
- Building and maintaining your own sales pipeline
- Cold and warm calling clients to secure meeting appointments and demonstrations
- Taking the lead in strategy planning for your accounts
- Attending client meetings in the UK and mainland Europe
- Hosting client meetings at their office and leading WebEx demonstrations
- Working towards revenue targets and KPIs for number of calls, meetings and converted leads
- Preparing quotes and requesting resource time for pre-sales
- Effectively gathering client intelligence and sourcing leads
- Keeping up to date with learning technology trends to ensure they are selling engaging and cutting edge solutions.
Our successful candidate will have...
- Strong outbound B2B cold-calling experience
- Field sales experience, dealing with global corporate clients (ideally a minimum of 5 years)
- You must have a background within technology or software solutions sales
- Experience of presenting sales pitches, hosting WebEx/conference calls and running
- demos with clients
- Fantastic written and verbal communication skills
- A creative approach to solving problems
- A passion for sales and winning new business
- The drive and motivation to exceed sales targets
- The ability to clearly and concisely explain complex digital solutions
- A desire to accelerate your career within account management and field sales
- A passion for the technology industry.
What are the 'Ideal CV parts'?
- Ideally educated to degree level
- ELearning sales experience
- Digital E - Learning
So what is the important information…
The salary- £40,000- £45,000 dependant on experience
Upon commencement, you will be provided with a laptop. Once your training period has been
completed, you will be given field sales targets and be provided with a luxury company car and
Holiday: you'll get 31 days of paid holiday per year (inc. bank holidays) and the office is
closed between Christmas and New Year.
Development: Their management team provide support to each individual in their professional
and personal development. They have an in-house training programme and assign each new
employee with a mentor to help them learn the ropes.
Pension: all their staff are auto-enrolled into the Company pension scheme.
Events: Their awesome events committee lovingly organise monthly fund raising and social events to get everyone together and raise money for some fantastic causes. They also host an annual summer BBQ at the MD's house and put on a cracking Christmas party.
Recognition: They hold employee of the quarter awards which are voted for by your peers.
The 3 people with the most votes get a lovely bonus.
Location: with great transport links, they are just a 15 minute tram ride or 10 minute drive
away from Nottingham city centre.
Childcare: if you're a parent and want to save money on your childcare costs you can sign
up to their Childcare Voucher Scheme.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.