The permanent division of Macildowie are working with an established and growing company to recruit for an Accounts Administrator to join their finance team based in Bedford. This role would pay anywhere between £18,000 and £21,000 per annum.
The Accounts Administrator would be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Ensuring all payments are correctly and entered into the accounts system
- Process supplier invoices or staff expense claims on the accounts ensuring that all have been correctly authorised for payments
-Resolve queries relating to processing with sites or suppliers
- Reconcile supplier statements to ensure payments have been made correctly
- Provide information as required for company reporting
- Update master records as instructed
- File all paperwork and general administration
- Resolve queries received from sites, customers and suppliers
Key Skills and Experience:
- Ability to use Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Organised and reliable with a high degree of accuracy.
- Team player
- Excellent Communication Skills
Salary and Benefits
The Accounts Administrator will be based in Bedford and will be paid a salary of between £18,000 and £21,000.
This is a progressive role with the opportunity to study and progress into an accountancy role. The Accounts Administrator will have 25 days holiday + Bank Holidays and will need to have access to a car as the role is based in Bedford.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.