Macildowie are thrilled to be partnered exclusively with a vibrant, forward-thinking and growing business based in the Coalville area. Who, through expansion are looking for a team of Accounts Administrators on a permanent full-time basis, you will report into the Credit Control Team Leader and your main responsibility will be, via building and maintaining excellent customer relationships, to ensure the timely collection and payment of sales invoices.
- Building and maintaining relationships with existing and new customers
- Chasing payment from customers via telephone and e-mail.
- Allocating credit notes and BACs payments
- Reporting in excel
- Working closely with customer service and accounts managers
- Reviewing and assisting in the setting up of new credit accounts
- Reporting on aged debt
- A minimum of 1 years experience within an accounts administration or collections environment.
- Candidates will ideally be studying AAT Level 2
- The ability to build rapport with customers
- It literate with solid experience of Microsoft packages- especially Excel
- A real can-do attitude
- Drive and ambition
- Attention to detail is key
- Positive and vibrant attitude
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.