An amazing opportunity has become available to join an international business based in Northampton. The company is very passionate about their brand and culture. They are looking for an analytical candidate that has experience in Accounts Payable and is looking for the next step in their career.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Raising purchase requisitions to create Purchase Orders for the business.
- Goods receipting/service entry as required.
- Answering telephone queries from vendors and the business
- Assisting with exercise to ensure a clean Accounts Payable Ledger by year end
- Resolving debit balances and aged creditor issues
- Performing and analysing statement reconciliations, for vendors specified by the Accounting Manager.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as required
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT AFTER IN SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Accounts Payable experience is essential
- Excellent knowledge of SAP and Microsoft office applications
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- The ability to build rapport with customers
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.