Accounts & Purchase Ledger Controller / Permanent / Chesterfield / £24,000 - £26,000
Macildowie are excited to be working with a brilliant organisation based in Chesterfield, they are on the search to add an experienced Accounts & Purchase Ledger Controller to their growing finance function.
They require someone experienced who can come in and hit the ground running from day one, and really take ownership of the purchase ledger function.
This is a permanent office-based role, looking to provide a brilliant benefits package and salary of £24,000 - £26,000 dependent on experience.
The working hours for the role are 8am - 5.30pm Monday through Friday.
- Act as primary bank system administrator for user and payment controls, ensuring governance to company internal controls.
- Manage short term cash flow
- Conduct aged credit reporting and prepare payment proposals
- Take responsibility for the management and allocation of purchase invoices across the accounts team
- Have oversight of and assist with the site purchase ledger
- Assist with recharge reporting and invoicing as required
- Process external and internal sales invoices
- Experience in a similar Accounts role
- Experience with multiple finance system packages
- Intermediate to advanced Excel skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- A 'can do' attitude
If you have any questions please to let me know on 07825333387 I would love to discuss everything in more depth.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.