An amazing opportunity for an experienced candidate to join a small finance team based in Wellingborough. You would be responsible for maintenance of the sales ledger, Bank reconciliations and processing of weekly payroll.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Apply cash to the sales ledgers on a daily basis
- Calculate and maintain credit limits.
- Produce and send out customer statements on a monthly basis
- Minimise past due and bad debts.
- Ensure that disputed items are resolved in a timely manner
- Maintain debit note accounts and ensure resolution in a timely manner.
- Provide management with reports and information on past due accounts.
- Perform daily bank reconciliations on KBM.
- Process ad hoc receipts/payments through the cash management system.
- Set up new supplier accounts on KBM.
- Reconciliation of AR accounts on the Balance sheet for both UK and Turkey divisions on a weekly basis
- Wages payroll on alternate weeks
- Cash forecasting by currency
- Provision of commentary on past due accounts with actions on how monies will be collected
- Keep overdue amounts to < 2% of overall outstanding balance
- Keep A/R days in line with plan
- Reconcile the bank daily and pass reconciliations to the Finance Director for review and approval on a monthly basis
- Payroll completed in a timely and accurate manner
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT AFTER IN SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATES:
- Previous experience in a similar role
- The ability to liaise with all areas of the business
- Experience of Payroll is desirable but not essential
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.