Accounts Assistant, £18,000 - £19,500 PA - Nottingham City Centre
Macildowie is seeking an Accounts Assistant join a vibrant and bust Finance Team in the heart of Nottingham City Centre.
Based in the Nottingham Head Office reporting to the Finance Manager you'll be responsible for the day to day tasks within the Finance department.
This is an excellent opportunity to join thriving business that is expanding rapidly and looks for bright and enthusiastic individuals to extend the breadth of their product. The company truly looks after their employees and consistently looks to improve employee experiences. Reporting to the Finance Manager your responsibilities will be:
- Run various daily sales reports and post journals in to accounting system.
- Daily reconciliation of ticketing system sales report to the various cash reports.
- Update cashflow daily in Excel.
- Posting of weekly sales invoices in SAP and email invoices to the client.
- Responsibility for several bank accounts.
- Print daily bank statements from RBS internet banking. Set up of daily internal transfers.
- Daily bank reconciliation within SAP Business One.
- Weekly bank reconciliation.
- Month end bank reconciliations.
- Paypal cash reconciliations to be updated on a daily basis.
- Reconciling invoices received to the entries on the various systems.
- Identifying any reasons for differences between the invoices and the system and resolving these issues where necessary.
- Raising manual invoices as and when required.
- Setting up and maintaining new supplier accounts.
- Ensuring existing controls and procedures are maintained and contributing to implementation of any improvements.
It is preferred that you have worked in a similar role, ideally with a proven track record and relevant accounts experience. AAT Qualified or working towards. Ideally you will have a knowledge of SAP. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. You will be educated to a minimum of GCSE Grade C in math's and English and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft products specifically Excel being able to preform VLOOKUP's and Pivot Tables. You will be a self Starter and a good Team Player with the ability to deal with people at all Levels.
Please apply with your CV or give me a call on 07766508821
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.