Accounts Assistant , £20'000 - £22'000 Temp to Perm - Nottingham
Macildowie is seeking an Experienced Accounts Assistant to join a small Finance team in North Nottinghamshire.
Based in the Nottingham Office reporting to the Management Accountant you will be dealing with the day to day duties of a busy finance team.
This is an excellent opportunity to join thriving business that truly looks after their employees and who consistently look to improve employee experiences. Reporting to the Management Accountant you'll be responsible for:
- Sales Invoices/ Credit Notes - reporting to HSBC regularly
- Posting receipts from customers to the debtors ledger
- Reconciliation of the invoice finance accounts at month end.
- Submit the debtors ledger reconciliation to HSBC
- Preparation of information on monthly and hourly wages for submission to payroll provider
- Deal with queries from the payroll provider
- Payment of wages to all staff
- Collection of all invoices for payment
- Dealing with invoices in different currencies and changing them into sterling
- Posting of all invoices to the sage creditors ledger
- Payment of all invoices
- Reconciliation of all bank accounts monthly
- Manage transfers between accounts to maintain balances
- Post and reconcile all credit cards
- Post and reconcile all petty cash.
It is preferred that you have worked in a similar role, ideally working with the SAGE accounting package, experience in invoicing and wages preperation, sales ledger control and Purchase ledger control. You will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Your attention to detail and accuracy will be second to none and you will be educated to a minimum of GCSE Grade C in math's and English and have a good working knowledge of Microsoft products and advanced excel skills.
Please apply with your CV or give me a call on 07766508821
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.