Accounts Assistant £18'000 - £22'000 PA - North Nottinghamshire
Macildowie is seeking an experienced all round Accounts Assistant to join a small but busy construction office.
This is an excellent opportunity to join thriving business that truly looks after their employees and who consistently look to improve employee experiences. You'll be responsible for:
- Sales Ledger (Maternity Cover & possible continuation)
- Maintenance of sales ledger
- Processing sales invoices onto a computerised system
- Allocating payments
- Notifying QS of any shortfalls on payments
- Chasing withholding notices
- Preparing a monthly cash outstanding analysis for Director's & QS's
- Overall monitoring of accounts
- Reconciliations of client accounts and keeping them up to date Excel
- Also to provide holiday/absence cover/support for-
- Payroll. Weekly payroll of approximately 120 site operatives using time sheets then processing wages using EvoM software
- Subcontractor Payments. Labour only approximately 70 subbies weekly paid
- Subcontractor Payments. Supply & Fix approximately 12 monthly
- Purchase Ledger. Inputting supplier invoices and dealing with queries over the telephone Vehicle hire/ booking accommodation
It is preferred that you have worked in a similar role, ideally with experience of working in an accounts office environment, excellent communication skills both written and verbal, accuracy and a methodical and organised approach is essential. You will educated to a GCSE Level.
Please apply with your CV or give me a call on 07766508821
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.