Accounts Assistant |Alfreton |Manufacturing |£18,000 - £22,000
Macildowie Finance is currently working on a position offering the opportunity to work for a based business in Alfreton, Derbyshire.
Recruiting for an experienced Assistant Accountant, this job sits within a small finance team and will report to the newly appointed Management Accountant.
The finance team will be playing an active part in leading and supporting the company in achieving its business objectives and revenue targets by providing insight and control; whilst driving improvements to the operation and financial processes
What is the job?
- Prepare, create and enter accurate journal entries and other financial information into the ERP system
- Enter Transactional information into ERP system
- Answer internal and external enquiries and maintain good relations with both internal and external stakeholders
- Maintain sub-ledger reports, reconciliations and other spreadsheets
- Invoice coding and input onto ERP system, including commission invoices for sales teams
- Approval of invoices in line with company policy
- Creditor statement reconciliations and regular payment runs
- Process credit card and expense claims within company policy
Who are you?
- Experienced with multi-currency
- Familiar with a variety of business accounting concepts
- Proficient user of MS Excel and ERP systems.
- Strict attention to detail
What are you like?
- Excellent attention to detail, accurate and diligent
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Dynamic and inquisitive in nature
- High level of integrity
- Flexible in working approach
- Studying AAT accounting qualification
This is your chance to be part of one of Derbyshire's great businesses. They have a great reputation across the UK.
If you think the role is for you, please get in touch with Tom Hodgett or Stephen Reece on 07973833069/01159470200 to start the conversation.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.