An amazing opportunity to join an innovative manufacturing business based in Wellingborough. The main purpose of this role is to assist the Finance Manager in accounts, reporting and support them in covering functions in the Finance department.
This role would be ideal if you have experience in a similar role and are now looking for further exposure.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare the Management Pack.
- Process wages payroll on alternate weeks and assist with queries
- Quarterly VAT return preparation & submission
- Set up new customer accounts
- Maintenance of the Fixed Assets Register
- Yearly Fixed Assets Verification
- Standard Accruals and Prepayments
- Creditors Revaluation
- Daily reconciliations including but not limited to Sales and COGS, Suspense account, Stock
- Balance sheet reconciliations for all accounts except AR, AP and Bank.
- Global Integrator submission - tax analysis for E&Y
- Year end audit support to Finance Manager
- Supporting the Finance Manager with internal audit
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT AFTER IN SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- AAT qualification or part qualified CIMA/ACCA.
- Knowledge of accounting & payroll practices: computer literate.
- High level of numeracy and book keeping skills.
- Practical experience of Accounts/Finance department (relevant VAT legislation) required due to variety of position and reporting demands on the position.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.