FINANCE ASSISTANT | ALFRETON | TEMP
I am seeking an Finance Assistant to join a business based in Alfreton. This is a great opportunity to work with a well-known brand that has a rich history in the area. This role is great for someone who wants to work in a role that combines both Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Set up new accounts and customers
- Process purchase invoices and code appropriately
- Match invoices to delivery notes
- Handle supplier queries
- Reconcile supplier statements
- Prepare month-end payment run
- Process proforma invoices
- Process sales invoices
- Credit control by phone & email - chasing debtors and keeping detail records and logs
- Reconciling invoices, credit notes, payments and receipts
- Accurate filing and document management
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Previous experience of working within an accounting environment
- Understanding excel spreadsheets
- Strong organisation skills and ability to work to strict deadlines
0900 - 1730 Monday to Friday (1 HR LUNCH)
20 days holiday (+ 8 statutory holidays)
For a private and confidential conversation about this role, please contact Michael Keywood on 01332 362444
A great philosopher once said, 'find a job you enjoy and you'll never work a day in your life.' What is your dream job? I would love to see how I can help you! Dream Job
NB: As a result of the volume of applications we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days your application has been unsuccessful.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.