Accounts Assistant / Sales Ledger / Purchase Ledger / Derbyshire / Ilkeston
Macildowie are on the lookout for an experienced Accounts Assistant who is skilled in both Sales and Purchase Ledger. In this role you will sit between the Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable teams to demonstrate your outstanding knowledge on both sides of the ledgers.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Raising sales invoices and credit notes when required.
- Allocate cash receipts to match sales invoices in a timely and accurate manner.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Chase outstanding debt.
- Inputting supplier invoices and match to purchase orders.
- Prepare payment runs.
- Resolve all invoice and supplier queries.
- Other ad-hoc accounts duties and responsibilities.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Previous experience of working within Sales and Purchase Ledger.
- Strong organisational skills and ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Ability to manage and prioritise own workload.
- Excellent communication skills.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.