The permanent division of Macildowie are currently working alongside a market leading business based on Capability Green in Luton to recruit for an Accounts Assistant. The successful candidate will receive a salary of up to £22,000 per annum along with full study support and other benefits.
The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for:
- Assisting with year end statutory reporting and submitting year end accounts
- Working with the wider finance team to complete VAT and Corporation Tax returns
- Assisting in the completion of IXBRL tagging of annual tax returns
- Journal entries
- Completion of prepayments and accruals
- Completion of monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- Management of the company fixed asset register
- Ad hoc duties when required
The successful candidate will:
- Demonstrate an interest and enthusiasm to work within an accounting position
- Ideally be studying towards a finance qualifications - AAT, ACCA, CIMA or ACA
- Be a strong communicator
- Be a fast learner and demonstrate strong self drive
The organisation are based in Capability Green, Luton, and offer a fantastic working environment. The offices are naturally lit, spacious as well as having a corporate look with a family feel. The business are a clear market leader within their industry and are experiencing strong growth in terms of revenues and profit.
Salary and Benefits
The Accounts Assistant will receive a salary of up to Â£21,000 per annum plus a full study package, pension, health care and other company specific benefits. The individual will also be based permanently out of the business's Luton headquarters which offers free parking.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.