Macildowie are excited to be working with an international business on the recruitment for an Accounts Assistant. The role is based in the UK head office in Towcester, working with a small team carrying out all transnational accounting tasks. You will need to be dynamic and proactive as well as having experience within a similar role.
This position is paying up to £22,000 plus an annual performance based bonus. It is a full time, permanent position based in a beautiful location with amazing on site facilities.
- Maintain accounts payable and accounts receivable ledgers including statement reconciliations and payments
- Apply daily cash receipts in policy management system & cash allocation
- Oversight of all financial transactions within policy management system
- Processing cheques, banking and bank reconciliations
- Debt chasing
- Daily clerical data and inputting
- Expense report processing
- Post transactions such as bank transfers, client and broker refund, and other miscellaneous disbursements and receipts
- Compile, reconcile and distribute monthly billings to brokers
- Maintain an accurate general ledger
- Complete all month-end accounting procedures timely and accurately
- Prepare and compile requests for annual audit
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.