Macildowie are actively seeking an Accounts Assistant on a full time permanent basis based in Lincoln, LN6.
Working Monday to Thursday 8am - 4pm and Friday 08:30am - 3pm.
Salary range between £21,000 - £24,000 depending on experience.
Working in a small office environment reporting directly to the finance manager.
Key responsibilities include:
Duties and responsibilities will include
- Reception duties
- Incoming and outgoing mail
- Stationery orders
- Entering purchase and sales invoices onto Sage Accounts
- Responsible for sales and purchase ledgers and reconciliations
- Ensuring all purchase invoices are correctly authorised prior to payment
- Raising of sales invoices
- Credit control
- Banking and Bank reconciliations
- VAT Returns
- Keeping HR records up to date
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Preparation of Payroll for submitting to external Accountants
- Adhoc Excel Spreadsheets
Skills and Experience
- 3 to 5 years experience within an accounts department
- AAT Level 3 desirable
- Experience in Sage Accounts
- Strong Computer skills
- Competent in Excel and Word
- Well organised and efficient
- Good communication skills
- Ability to maintain a strong relationship with customers and suppliers
If you are interested in this role please contact Luke directly on
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.