Macildowie are pleased to be partnered exclusively with this ever growing and transforming business in their search for an experienced all-round Accounts Assistant who will play a key role in the business's established small finance team and will assist in day to day activities and ad-hoc projects as directed by the Finance Supervisor.
This finance team is full of personality and vibrance, and a candidate with a similar personality is a must for them.
- Manage the Sales ledger process on Xero
- Manage and maintain Aged Debt
- Manage and maintain the Cash Book for receipts and Reconcile to bank
- Assist the accounts team with completing month-end tasks
- Assist the Finance Manager and Accounts Supervisor with any ad hoc tasks
- Assisting in the processing of customer sales and matching payments to present monthly aged debtor analysis
- Completion of mandatory monthly and annual government statistics
- Completion of mandatory ad-hoc Rates Valuation statistics
- Offering support to the Finance Team
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Essential Requirements of the role:
- Finance qualification - min AAT level 2 or equivalent
- Able to demonstrate solid analytical and numerical skills
- Able to demonstrate effectiveness as working as part of a small team
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate with staff & suppliers by phone and email
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office in particular a good level of MS Excel
- Able to work effectively under pressure to deadlines
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.