A great opportunity for an experienced part-time accounts assistant to a join a fast paced Finance department. This will give a candidate great exposure to the industry and build on their existing experience.
Roles and Responsibilities
- manage all company credit card expenses, most of which are derived from overseas travel and include currency transactions;
- Manage the company petty cash and currency stocks;
- Provide first line cover for the purchase ledger; and
- Provide flexible support and assistance to colleagues in the finance team
Experience sought after in successful candidate
- Experience with handling multi-currency expense claims and currency stocks
- Demonstrate a solid background in managing credit card expenditure and reporting.
- Purchase ledger experience is desirable but not essential.
- Evidence of a working knowledge of creating, maintaining and sharing basic Excel spreadsheets is desirable.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.