An enthusiastic Accounts Assistant required on a part-time basis for an office based in Northampton. You will be working as a part of friendly team, processing accounts information and assisting with various admin/management tasks. Accounts payable, matching, batching and coding and posting of invoices.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITY
- Posting Sales Leger (non automated) invoices , credit notes and receipts
- Purchase Ledger posting
- Coding of invoice
- Credit control
- Assisting the accountant at month and year end reporting
- Bank Reconciliations
- General accounting duties
- Ad Hoc duties
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT AFTER IN SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Previous experience of the above
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft products (Excel & Word etc.)
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Confident, honest and professional approach to work
- Being adaptable, flexible & reliable
- Communication skills both written and verbal
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.