A great opportunity to join a well-known organisation based in Crick, the role has become available as the company has recently relocated.
The ideal candidate would have previous experience in bookkeeping and be looking for part-time (Hours Negotiable)
The main purpose of the role is to assist the Finance Manager by maintaining control of the cashbook, accruals, prepayments, payroll and purchase ledger in order that the Finance Manager can be confident in accuracy of the balance sheet.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To control all areas of the cash book including journals, reconciliations, cheques and bacs payments.
- To reconcile the purchase ledger and reconcile purchase orders to invoices - reconciling stock invoices and dealing with all supplier queries
- Control the credit card accounts, reconcile and post transactions to the nominal accounts. Posting the petty cash expenditure
- To reconcile the transport invoices back to the admin sales system.
- Preparation of the monthly payroll. Working with the external payroll consultant to ensure accuracy of payroll.
- Sales revenue reconciliation and raising sales invoices monthly
- To assist the Management Accountant at month end and to reconcile certain balance sheet accounts in order to maintain control of the company ledgers.
- To maintain the bank mandates and to co-ordinate setting up new signatories and removing signatories who have left the company.
- Process daily refunds to customers and checking the bank accounts for payments from customers as requested by the customer sales team.
- Any ad hoc duties as required by the Finance Manager.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT AFTER IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Experience in a similar role
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft products (Excel & Word etc.)
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Confident, honest and professional approach to work
- Being adaptable, flexible & reliable
- Communication skills both written and verbal
- AAT or part- qualified ACCA/CIMA
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.