Account Assistant Required:
Macidowie are working with one of it's preferred partners. They are looking to recruit an Accounts Assistants to join their established finance team. The Accounts Assistant will be responsible for Purchase Ledger as well as assisting across the clerical finance function and Payroll
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintenance of computerised sales and purchase ledgers with monthly control account and statement reconciliations
- Purchase ledger input with sign off against purchase order and or delivery notes where applicable
- Maintain cashbook payment records and ensure they agree to the ERP system, production of supplier BACS payment files and remittances
- Production of sales invoices and statements
- Allocation of receipts to sales ledger invoicing and debtor chasing
- Assist in year end financial audit
- Weekly preparation and input of hour's data into weekly payroll system.
- Weekly and EOY reconciliations for Tax and NI including RTI Submissions
- Input of holidays and absence records onto payroll system plus upkeep of employee data
- Assistance with absence reports management ensuring applicable paperwork is completed by individuals and line managers
- Checking and correcting employee time records on the ERP system
- Carry out training and develop technical skills in others as required by the Company.
- Ensure effectiveness of all procedure and process used to fulfil the role to the highest quality
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
You will need to have had at least 2 years experience as an Accounts Assistant and have worked across the different clerical finance roles.
NB: As a result of the volume of applications we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days your application has been unsuccessful.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.