Are you looking to join an inspiring and innovative company? This role will give you the opportunity to work for a world-class organisation. You will have an amazing opportunity to join a fast-paced team that all are proud to represent the company.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Invoice Processing
- Ensure all invoices with queries for resolution are dealt with ASAP
- Maintain daily log/report.
- Send out weekly report on invoices in query
- Query Resolution
- Respond to all vendor queries (either by email or telephone) within 24 hours.
- Ensure outstanding invoices are kept to a minimum.
- Carry out daily review of cleared queries, re-issue or reject declined queries.
- Identify main causes of queries and implement root cause analysis and permanent resolution.
- Ensure all vendors account balances and exceptions are reviewed monthly and all issues resolved within 3 to 4 days.
- Resolve statement matching queries within 24 hours.
- Processing expense claim and credit card forms on SAP.
- Collect Post and distribute to relevant people within Finance.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT AFTER IN The SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Previous experience in Purchase Ledger/ Accounts Payable
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to communicate with different level of people
- High attention to detail
- Ability to work to your own initiative
- Ideally previous experience in SAP.
NB: As a result of the volume of applications we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days your application has been unsuccessful.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.