Macildowie is delighted to have partnered with a fantastic National Business as they look to recruit a Accounts Payable Assistant Manager
The business is growing at an unprecedented rate and is now the largest and most successful business in their industry.
The Accounts Payable Assistant Manager is an integral role within the finance function.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
The role is a diverse and varied position which will require a extensive Accounts Payable experience to be successful.
Your Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting the AP Manager in the day to day management of the AP department and all AP staff
- Liaise with sites regarding invoice queries
- Ensure supplier accounts are reconciled on a monthly basis
- Prepare monthly and bi-monthly payment runs
- First point of contact for suppliers chasing payment dates
- Assisting with invoice processing during busy times
- Site visits to train other employees may be required
- Provide assistance and support when users are not up-to-date with AP processing
- Suggest system improvements to drive efficiency
- Ad-hoc queries responded to satisfactory level
- All other duties or tasks as requested by your line manager
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
You will need extensive working experience of Accounts Payable and it would be advantageous if you have strong system skills. You would ideally also have experience in a Assistant Manager role.
If you have the relevant experience please apply. Salary will be negotiable within a banding dependant on experience.
NB: As a result of the volume of applications we may be unable to respond with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within five working days your application has been unsuccessful.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.