We've got a great opportunity for a Accounts Payable Assistant to join my Clients business based in Daventry on a permanent basis. Reporting to the Finance Manager, this position would see you getting involved in all Accounts Payable duties, supporting the finance team on a part time basis.
- Checking & entering invoices onto payments ledger ensuring coding and descriptive info is correct and included
- Ability to build relationships with suppliers
- Maintaining the AP cycle is followed ensuring timely payments
- Dealing with BACS, CHAPS and foreign currency payments
- Reconciling credit card statement
- Dealing with parking payments for stores
- Supplier Statement reconciliations
- Posting of manual payments
- General AP adhoc duties
- Employee Expense
- Previous experience in purchase ledger is essential
- Strong communication skills
- Competent user of Microsoft packages
- Able to work to tight deadlines
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.