Accounts Payable Manager - Worksop - 12 Month Contract - Competitive Salary
Macildowie are currently working with a company based near Worksop who are looking for an accounts payable manager on a long term contract. The successful candidate will have a strong background in Accounts Payable within a commercial office environment and have had experience in management .
Roles and Responsibilities
- Managing a medium sized team
- Process large volumes of invoices and matching up with orders
- Reconciling statements
- Raising payments and being responsible for an entire ledger
- Process staff expenses and resolve supplier queries
Type of Individual
- Managerial experience
- Characteristics of thoroughness, self-motivation, persistence, resilience and dedication
- Good maths and computer skills especially MS Excel and Sage
- Analytical and logical problem solving skills
- An ability to explain complex financial information in a clear way with honesty
- Open communication style with ability to finding a solution before presenting the problem
- Tenacious - someone wanting to grow within a business and add value
If this is of interest to you then please apply to this job advert and we will get in contact with you and give you some more details on the role.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.