An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for a market leading Training company. My client is looking for an administrative assistant to join our friendly professional team based in Keyworth. The main purpose of the role will be to perform administrative duties for the Professional Services Team.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answering general enquiries by telephone
- Sorting and opening post
- Writing and despatching routine, standardised letters
- Assessing multiple choice question homework
- Data entry to and maintenance of student records
- Photocopying, archiving and scanning documents
- Obtaining information from the computer
- Creating and maintaining MS Excel spreadsheets
- Maintaining records, filing systems and computer files.
- Mailbox management
- Assisting the Professional Services Team Leader as necessary
- Any other duties within the scope of the role.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- An experienced administrator.
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent IT use of Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Ability to use own initiative and work as part of multi-skilled team.
- Knowledge of Pharmacy, Education and Training Sector is not required as full training will be given, but a positive, flexible and "can do" attitude is an essential part of the culture at Buttercups.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.