To provide efficient and effective administrative support. Book appointments into diaries, maintain accurate and current data, prepare training materials, to manage the company emails mailbox and incoming telephone calls. Accountable for ensuring timely communications are sent to the wider company network and external clients.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To provide support with diary management, travel arrangements, processing expenses and gathering materials and information for reports/meetings as required.
- Processing incoming lead enquiries for the Franchise Sales team.
- Support with the production of Training materials, application forms, referencing checks and course bookings.
- Maintain manual and electronic filing.
- Maintain internal databases.
- Maintain merchandise stock levels, dispatching merchandise to offices as required and obtaining quotes for replacement stock.
- Managing the mailboxes and distributing communications in a timely fashion.
- Receiving and managing incoming telephone enquiries, ensuring correct and timely response.
- Create and maintain training manuals
- Assist with regular audits to provide feedback to team leaders for improvement and support
- Conduct Training sessions with the support of line manager (Both internally and externally)
- Assist with data input for new offices / New properties for migrations etc
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Knowledge of MS office package
- Good communication skills both written and verbal
- Time management and prioritisation
- Attention to detail Willingness to undertake staff training and development as required
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Flexible attitude towards work
- Self-motivated, uses initiative
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.