Salary: £40k-£45k (depending on experience)
Role: Administrator Manager
Job Type: Full time/ 12 Month Contract
THE OPPORTUNITY: You will be working for the UK's leading Construction Company in the heart of Nuneaton. The role will be supporting the Operations Manager with the leading of 20 members of staff within the administration department to ensure that all KPI'S are met set by business expectations and the daily running's of the office is smooth.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Coordinate your Administration Team Resources for the flawless execution of project actions assigned to the Administration Function.
- Ensure that adequate resource is allocated to the 'Customer First' project and is available in line with the project plan
- Effectively manage resources such that changes to the 'Customer First' project plan are covered
- Attend workshops that affect your Team; including 'Show & Tell' 'UAT; Conference Room Pilot
- Ensure effective decision making around system set up
- Ensure effective decision making around process changes
- Be the first point of contact for the key stakeholders
- Ensure that the Administrative elements of the 'Customer First' Project are adequately tested and signed off.
- Line Manager of a team; & Team Player within your Department and within the Group Finance Operations Function
- Ensure that the Administrative team is adequately resourced.
- Effectively manage resources such that teams are developed and performance is maintained.
- Ensure that all deliverables assigned to the team are monitored and subsequently delivered, through frequent routine and regular 121 sessions, training, coaching and supporting; observation and measuring outputs against KPIs.
- Effective team player within the wider team, ensuring through working closely with the other Managers (Accounts Receivable Manager; National Commercial Administration Manager; Regional Commercial Administration Managers; General Managers); team leaders; that holidays; sickness; and any other potential disruptions to departmental performance are mitigated through effective resource planning
- Consistently analysing process and identifying opportunities to improve, using a structured approach.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Lean Six Sigma Experience and Certification (Green Belt or above) is essential.
- Proven work experience in process improvement
- Proven work experience in Project Management disciplines
- Excellent client facing and internal communication skills
- Proven work experience in managing third party relationships
- Solid organisational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Prepared to make decisions and stick by them in the best interests of the Company
- Proven work experience in performance management of teams.
- Excellent Stakeholder Engagement
ManagementMacildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.