Macildowie are recruiting for an Admin Assistant. The main purpose of the role will be to undertake a range of tasks to support the business; assist in delivering an effective administration service to three or more Directors, ensuring their time is maximised in the most effective manner, enabling them to focus on providing strong direction and leadership to the organisation.
Provision of administration support to head office colleagues.
To ensure accurate, complete and timely processing of applications, renewals, terminations and changes of details in the customer details.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain accurate database of mooring renewal data and circulate to marina sites on a monthly basis for review, return and processing.
- Absence recording on visual planner.
- Undertake administrative duties, which include basic data entry and validation, handling telephone calls, provide additional support and assist with general administrative duties e.g produce correspondence, reports and other documentation efficiently.
- Co-operate with and support local team members within the marina business units and central office staff.
- Co-operate with, consult and inform Directors and senior managers as and when requested.
- Meet monthly deadlines ensuring materially all transactions are recorded on system.
- Produce confidential and non confidential typed correspondence, reports and other documents to high standards of spelling, grammar and punctuation, including drafting of letters on behalf of Directors(s) in line with corporate standard formats.
- Maintain booking of Board Room and arrange necessary refreshments.
- Take a promient role in internal communications, including pulling together the quarterly staff newsletter from information provided from colleagues.
- Screen calls, deal with issues, take messages and impart information as appropriate.
- Manage red diesel returns to HM Customs & Excise in a timely fashion to avoid penalties
- Purchase and monitor office stationary requirements and office supplies ensuring sufficient supplies are available
- Order staff uniform, check and log allocations
- Sort, allocate and where appropriate, respond to incoming correspondence to enable it to be dealt with efficiently and by the correct person. Log incoming cheques in the post log book.
- Create customer and staff surveys using Survey Monkey
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- High level of accuracy required on all customer correspondence and customer details.
- Balancing priorities to get most effective works done first and to meet deadlines.
- Communication requirements over geographically remote sites.
- Ability to multi task
- Good attention to detail
- Ability to work to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly organised.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.