Macildowie are currently recruiting for an Administration Manager. In the role you will be a key member of the management team, with real responsibility for data, systems and administration.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Process monitor and manage staff and resident information (financial and non-financial) including payroll processing, staff rota's, holiday collation, recruitment, leaver data, absence management and staff training.
- Communicate accurate data, highlighting anomalies / risks promptly to ensure high quality service and standards are consistently maintained
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customers to ensure all queries are responded to promptly and accurately.
- Prepare Regulator/TCR/RIDDOR or safeguarding notifications for approval by Manager with index reference copies and a log record
- Monitor and report on action plans, complaints and compliments and related actions.
- Make sure you understand and adhere to company Health and Safety Policies.
- Inform the external stakeholder's of any change in circumstances for residents
- Take notes in key meetings as required ensuring that these are stored
- Stay up to date with policies relevant to the role and ensure all policies are accessible
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Previous experience of staff scheduling/ rota planning
- Previous experience of managing a budget
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Understanding of financial management, records, budgets
- Experience of handling and processing payroll information
- Ability to communicate clearly and effectively in person, over the telephone and in writing to internal and external stakeholders
- Willing to accept responsibility and able to use own initiative
- Demonstrates excellent customer service skills, experience of maintain positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Computer literate with experience of using Word, Excel, Outlook and people / customer information systems
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.