A great opportunity to join a well known business in Northampton. If you have experience in managing and are ready to join a busy and fast paced business with great benefits, and plenty of opportunities for career progression, this could be a great role for you.
The successful candidate will supervise and co-ordinate the team and take ownership of the submissions and processes. This is a great opportunity for someone with administration experience, attention to detail and looking for an opportunity that will allow them further career progression.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You'll be co-coordinating and supervising claim-back entry and check processes meet necessary requirements.
- You'll be managing and liaising with key suppliers, processing and reconciliation of claims.
- You will provide timely and accurate information to the central Finance controller and the Finance team
- Liaising with branch staff is an important part of this role. You'll need to understand systems and procedures surrounding pricing.
- As a Team leader/Supervisor, this role will involve keeping time sheets for the other pricing team members
- Conducting 1-2-1's
- Ensuring team are meeting minimum KPI's
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT AFTER IN SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- You must be qualified to a GCSE or equivalent standing.
- Experience in managing a team
- You'll need to have some administrative experience.
- Interpersonal skills are required and are very important for this role.
- It would also help to have industry knowledge, but you are not required to have this.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.