My client is looking for Administrator on a temporary basis. Working in a fantastic state of the art offices, must be able to multitask and have the ability to use excel and have a really good attention to detail.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- To effectively use our systems to process customer orders and deal with all customer enquiries.
- To provide advice and guidance on the complete product range.
- To have excellent personal time management skills
- Strong Excel skills
- Ability to generate spreadsheets
- Processing invoices
- Raising PO numbers
- General Administration duties
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Previous experience working within a Export/Transport role
- Good organisation and prioritisation skills
- Good interpersonal skills, able to build rapport
- Self motivated, proactive and hardworking
- Enthusiastic and positive with a 'can do' mentality
- Team player, helps others, flexible and adaptable
- Excellent IT skills - Word, Excel and Outlook
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.