My client is currently looking for an Administrator for a 4 week temporary contract. Working within 5 minutes of the city centre. Working in a vibrant and relaxed atmosphere, working full time hours. Must be available immediately.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Good communication and phone-answering skills
- Excellent at managing enquiries and tracking them on excel
- Skilled at setting up CRM systems and tracking systems for businesses we are engaged with
- Skilled at setting up and inputting data into systems and processes for tracking businesses we work with
- Office Manager with good IT skills
- Experience of working with Office 365 systems
- Experience at trouble-shooting and problem-solving IT issues
- Diary management for CEO
- Travel and accommodation booking for CEO
- Administrative support for events
- Experience of providing administrative and operational support for corporate and business events
- Knowledge of how to streamline, maintain and update excel spreadsheets and mailing lists
- Experience and knowledge of engaging with a wide range of stakeholders
- Quick on the uptake; good at remembering and retaining information
- Good at working on own initiative
- Good at working within and taking responsibility for work within a small team
- Signposting enquiries to relevant members of staff (experience of understanding information and fielding it to the right place)
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- An effective communicator with excellent administration and organisation skills.
- Problem solving skills and the ability to follow up requests.
- Desire to implement and standardise procedures.
- Must be a motivated individual that is accountable for their actions.
- Accurate with good attention to detail.
- Must be able to deal with and prioritise a range of ongoing tasks at the same time, and to be able to cope under pressure.
- Ability to relate to all levels of management.
- Must have excellent time keeping and attendance record.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.