An excellent opportunity has arisen to work for a market leading Training company. My client is looking for an administrative assistant to join our friendly professional team based in Keyworth. The main purpose of the role will be to perform administrative duties for the Finance and Enrolment team.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Data entry to enrol and ensure maintenance of student records
- Obtaining information from the computer
- Creating and maintaining MS Excel spreadsheets
- Maintaining records, filing systems and computer files
- Mailbox management
- Assisting Finance Manager as necessary
- Undertaking any other tasks/duties as may be reasonably required within the scope of the role.
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- An experienced administrator or a graduate with an interest in administration. Experience as a legal or medical secretary with proven typing speed and accuracy would be an advantage, as would experience of Sage.
- Applicants must be IT literate, with excellent keyboard skills and be competent using Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Applicants must be able to work both independently and as a part of a multi-skilled team.
- Applicants are advised that a positive, can-do attitude is an essential part of organisational culture at Buttercups Training.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to multi task
- Able to work to strict deadlines
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.