The role: Administrator
Hourly Rate: £10.00-£12.00 per hour
Working Hours: Monday-Friday (35 hours per week) 11.30am-7pm
Type of Contract: Temporary ongoing Maternity Cover
You will be working for a world wide leading retail brand based in Rugby as the role as Administrator to support the team and be a support contact for Business Partners on a temporary ongoing Maternity cover.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Accountable for weekly freight invoice validation
- Reports minimum delivery uplift trends by store
- Issue accessorial authorisation numbers for monitoring and controlling one time payments
- Manages Brannan the Bears delivery schedule between stores
- Represent Transportation function and support all new store growth, closing stores and store remodels
- Directly owns management of end to end marketing process, dealing with marketing team, vendors and 3PL's
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
You will need to have previous administration experience and be advanced with Microsoft Excel. You will have excellent customer service skills, strong interpersonal skills, ability to drive for results and professional verbal and written communication skills.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.