Are you looking for a new exciting opportunity, to work for a company that really cares about your personal growth and development?
This is a great chance to join a company that are going through alot of exciting change.
The role will see you working in a new and flexible environment based in Kettering
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working within a small team to ensure all administration tasks are completed to meet performance targets
- Providing excellent support to customers via telephone and e-mail
- Ensure you are checking other members work to ensure they are completing all tasks accurately
- Assisting the Operations Manager with specific tasks to ensure the office runs smoothly
- Calling customers to conduct quality reviews and promote new services
- Assisting other members of team, including senior managers
- Updating contact lists on the CRM system
- Liasing with internal and external suppliers to ensure timely delivery of products and services
- Providing operational support to the Chief Executive and the Chief Operating Officer as required
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT AFTER IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Previous experience in a similar administration role
- Basic knowledge of MS Office including Word/Excel/Outlook
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure and achieve deadlines and objectives
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Ability to prioritise and organise workload to ensure targets are met
- Accuracy and attention detail
- Good Customer Service Skills
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.