Macildowie are currently looking for an experienced administrator and receptionist for a temporary role based in Coventry. In this role you will act as the first point of contact to all internal and external visitors attending or contacting the company. Welcome visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring enquiries.
This is a temporary position Monday - Friday 8.30am-5.30pm.
THE ROLE & YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer telephone, screen and direct calls
- Take and relay messages to relevant employees
- Greet persons entering organisation
- Direct persons to correct destination/meeting venues
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness
- Maintain basic internal administration systems
- Prepare correspondence, documents and basic reports
- Organise conference and meeting room bookings
- Co-ordinate meetings and organise catering via a 3rd party company
- Tidy and maintain the reception area
- Raise PO numbers for relevant invoices
- Ensure expenses are collated and processed
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT IN THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE:
- Administration and Receptionist experience
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Verbal and written communication skills
- The ability to pick up new skills quickly
- Very flexible and adaptable
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.