This is a great opportunity for an experienced manager to join a well-established team in Northampton. If you are looking to further your knowledge in Accounts Receivable or Credit Management this would be a great role for you. You will need to be able to lead, manage and develop the Accounts Receivable team and ensure strong control of the sales ledger whilst providing key commercial insight.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage a multi million sales ledger
- Be the motivator and lead drive for a team of 8 staff
- Support and challenge the sales function and maintaining quality collections management process to support the business
- Communicate regularly with the executive team to demonstrate clarity of fundamentals and direction of collection team to support UK business
- Validity of customer ledger balance
- Control significant Working Capital Balance Sheet items within the AR ledger
- Ensure effective management of recruitment, selection, retention and development of staff within the AR Department.
- Ensure the correct processes are followed by the whole department
- Manage Internal / External Audit relationship
EXPERIENCE SOUGHT AFTER IN SUCCESSFULL CANDIDATE
- Desirable-Professional credit management qualification, MICM / FICM
- 3 Years credit management experience in large organisation
- Strong leadership skills
- Detailed accounting experience of sales ledger
- Up to date technical knowledge
- Energetic "hands on" approach with good organisation skills and the ability to prioritise
- Fast and consistent implementation of decisions
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.