Are you an Accounting & Finance graduate with a strong academic background? Are you looking for a supportive business who will mentor and develop your skills while you study your CIMA or ACCA exams? Our client, based on Pride Park in Derby are looking to recruit an ambitious individual in to their team on a permanent basis. Reporting directly in to the Financial Controller for a £60 million turnover business, you'll gain great exposure to the P & L while supporting commercial and sales teams with any contract queries they may have.
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Manage all maintenance revenue reporting and control for the UK business
- Assisting with budgeting including variance analysis between actuals and prior forecast
- Answer any contract queries from maintenance and sales teams
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Lead all processing of new customer contracts
- Perform credit control duties for various accounts
OUR CLIENT'S REQUIREMENTS
- Numerate degree (ideally accounting related)
- Some experience of working in a finance function beneficial
- Desire to complete CIMA/ACCA essential
- Good working knowledge of Excel
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.