Are you a Graduate / AAT Qualified / Junior Part Qualified Accountant who is looking for a permanent broad role which involves you getting out into the business and not just churning through transactions?
Macildowie are working with a company in Castle Donington to recruit an Assistant Accountant into their small team. The role will suit those who are looking to complete their professional qualification in CIMA/ACCA or someone potentially part-way through their AAT.
Reporting to the Management Accountant your responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with the production of journals
- Liasing with non-finance daily
- Reconcilations work around the balance sheet / bank / cash book
- Support with accounting for cash sales
- Support the wider business where possible
- AAT Qualified or accounting related degree or CIMA/ACCA Part-Qualified
- Strong reconciliations experience
- Strong Excel skills
- The confidence to support to non-finance stakeholder's would be beneficial
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.