Macildowie Finance are recruiting for an Assistant Accountant for a UK based security software business found in Central Nottingham.
The position is paying £20-25k with competitive package and full study support.
The business are a morally upstanding tech company experiencing 25% year on year growth set to increase again as they move into the US market.
With a growing turnover of circa £18m, the business want to bring in an aspirational and capable individual to take on transactional duties as well as to support the Financial Controller with process improvements and customer facing responsibilities.
- Checking and processing purchase orders
- Ordering goods and liaising with suppliers
- Dealing with supplier queries
- Checking and processing staff expenses claims
- Assisting with VAT reconciliations and queries
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Commentary on Monthly Accounts
- Fixed asset management
- Liaising with USA team
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
Please only make an application if you:
- Have experience in a similar accounting role
- Have intermediate Excel capability (Pivot Tables & V-Lookups)
- Qualified in or studying accounting discipline (AAT/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have experience in SAP (Desirable)
This is a great opportunity for an aspirational Accountant to make a move into a business which can offer real progression and give commercial exposure. For more information please give Chris a call on 07827920240 or make a confidential application.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the regions premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at www.macildowie.com.