Assistant Accountant - £25,000-£30,000 per annum + Benefits - Nottingham
My client, a growing manufacturing business based in Nottingham is currently looking to recruit an assistant accountant to join their expanding team.
You will have experience working in a manufacturing environment and you will need to hit the ground running.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare, record, analyse, query & adjust stock accounts
- General month end duties will include accruals, prepayments, aged debtors and creditors analysis, posting journals, balance sheet and bank reconciliations.
- Lead the budgeting & forecasting process.
- Preparing the month end turnover and reporting pack.
- Liaising with the external auditors.
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
You will be/have:
- Experience working in an all-round finance position and ability to add value to an already established team.
- AAT qualified or ACCA/CIMA part qualified or QBE also considered.
- A can do attitude and confident in having conversations with senior management up to board level.
If this position sounds off interest to you then get in contact with me as soon as possible and I will give you a call to discuss further details.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.