The permanent division of Macildowie are currently working alongside an International organisation to recruit an Assistant Accountant based in Milton Keynes.
The Assistant Accountant will report directly into the Chief Finance Officer and will receive a salary up to £35,000 per annum plus study support !
The successful candidate will be responsible for but not limited to:
- Management of the companies cash flow process taking full accountability for accurate and timely forecasting and reporting
- Providing weekly and monthly reports for the CFO and board to support CAPEX and OPEX decisions
- Completion of accruals, journals and prepayments
- Supporting with the revenue recognition accounting
- Completion of weekly and monthly reconciliations
- Managing the organisations transactional accounting function with a strong emphasis on accounts receivable
- Management and responsibility for the all billing duties
- Working with sales and commercial teams to set up new vendors and complete full credit checks
- Management of the businesses credit control duties
- Ownership of credit and debit processes
- Building strong relationships with external customers
- Working closely with the wider business especially commercial teams with regards to vendor accounts and aged debts
- Ad hoc duties when required
The successful Assistant Accountant will have:
- Experience of working within a similar role ideally with exposure to accounts receivable although this isn't essential
- Strong understanding of credit and debit accounting
- Strong communication skills
- The ability to challenge both internal stakeholders and external customers in order to achieve duties of the role
- A strong team work ethic
- Good level of attention to details
- The ability to manage their own workload and be willing to stand behind their decisions
- The ability to work in a location just outside of Central Milton Keynes
The organisation are an International organisation however 99% of their workforce is based within their Milton Keynes Head Office. Working within a niche sector, the business are seen as a clear market leader, who even with the recent decline in global economic performance, have experienced consistent growth. With exciting growth plans, a supporting leadership team and top level working environment, this business would appeal to anyone who wants to be a part of an innovative and driven organisation.
Salary and Benefits
The Assistant Accountant will receive a salary of up to £35,000 per annum plus a very strong benefits package which includes study support, pension, health care, flexible working and other ad hoc benefits.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at http://www.macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.