Assistant Management Accountant - South Nottingham - £20,000/£25,000 - Permanent
Macildowie are currently recruiting for an Assistant Management Accountant to join a large organisation based in South Nottingham.
The role is working as an Assistant Management Accountant and will pay £20,000 - £25,000. The role offers lot of progression due to the size of the business and for the right individual will be a great platform to take the next step in their career.
- Ensure the posting of monthly journals as required, and analysing of budget variance.
- Reporting on highlighting areas of concern or opportunity for the business
- Reviewing P&Ls and comment on areas of interest / concern as appropriate
- Preparation and reporting of reforecasting
- Liaise with senior management and providing finance support and guidance as appropriate
- Support the Management Accountant
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Be training towards a recognised accountancy qualification, ACA/CIMA/ACCA/AAT
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Be well organised and able to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- SAP knowledge desirable
- Have a minimum of 1 year prior experience in an accounting role
This is a very interesting role and a great opportunity for growth within Finance and Accountancy
If the role does look of interest then apply to one of the job advert and someone from Macildowie will get in touch with you if your CV is right for the position.
Macildowie is a specialist recruitment consultancy with a rich history of enhancing the careers of professionals across the Midlands and the Northern Home Counties. We have an unrivalled understanding of the local market place and recruit for the majority of the region's premier employers. To search for all of our live jobs please visit us at macildowie.com.
Macildowie are a recruitment business working on behalf of a client to recruit this role. Your personal data may be forwarded to that client company as part of the application process. After applying for this role you'll be sent a request for your consent to hold your data on our systems. If you would like information on how we will process your data please go to our website and view our fair processing notices which are located at the bottom of the page under privacy policies. Within the fair processing notice for Candidates there is guidance on how to amend your contact preferences or exercise your rights relating to personal data. We can't provide direct links as email address and website urls within our job adverts are removed by some of the websites on which we advertise.